The Long awaited Gareth Pugh for M.A.C collection is finally here and it sure doesn't disappoint. The colours are inspired by electrical storms, juxtapositions and opposites while the packaging is clearly taken from the black on black geometrics featured in his A/W 2008 collection. It's classic Gareth, dark, gothic and mysterious.
MAC is proud to partner with London-based designer Gareth Pugh. Infusing his trademark esoteric experimentation into Beauty Powders, Metal-X Cream Shadows, Technakohl Liner, Pigments, Lipsticks, Lipglass, Studio Fix Boldblack Lash, Powder Blushes, Nail Lacquers, Buffer Brush and a Makeup Bag, he delivers an assortment of futuristic yet primal shades in custom geometric packaging.
Available in the UK at www.maccosmetics.co.uk & www.selfridges.com as well as Selfridges and MAC stores from December 5th.
Nail Lacquer (£19.00 / $23.00 / C$27.50)
- Inert - Creamy mid-tone greyed nude (crème)
- Ascension - Grey with blue violet reflective pearl (frost)
- Hyper - Deep blue with violet pearl (frost)
Lipstick (£20.50 / $22.00 /C$27.00)
- Restrict - Creamy greyed nude (cremesheen)
- Fervent - Glossy blackened berry (satin)
Lipglass (£19.00 / $22.00 / C$27.00)
- Vacant - Sheer light lavender grey with violet
- Outrage - Sheer berry with blue pearl
Mascara(£13.50 / $15.00 / C$18·00)
- Studio Fix Boldblack Lash - Blackest Black
Technakohl Liner (£16.50 / $19.00 / C$23.00)
- Greyprint - Rich pewter grey with frost
- Graphblack - Rich graphic black
Brush (£41.50 / $60.00 / C$72.00)
- Square Handled Buffer Brush
Pigment (£24.50 / $32.00 / C$38.50)
- Guise - Frosty grey
- Deceit - Blacked plum with pink pearl
Metal-X Cream Shadow (£24.50 / $32.00 / C$38.50)
- Obscura - Frosty gunmetal grey
- Ardent - Frosty blackened burgundy
Powder Blush (£26.00 / $30.00 / C$36.50)
- Strada - Mid-tone nude
Beauty Powder (£44.00 / $60.00 / C$72.00)
- Elude - Translucent neutral beige
So what do you guys think? will you be picking anything up from this landmark designer collaboration?
My top picks from this collection have got to be the Nail Lacquers and the Lipglasses, as I love anything duo-chrome and can't resist lipgloss.
To celebrate the launch of his new collection for MAC, Gareth Pugh will be Djing on the MAC counter in Selfridges London this Saturday 10th December between 4pm and 7pm.
(Images courtesy of M.A.C Cosmetics)
(Videos courtesy of M.A.C Cosmetics & Selfridges)