Everyone loves when you blush. Fashioning your choices: A new sextet of M.A.C blush powders. Go hip in bright red-orange, or add a glorious touch of peach, pink or lavender – each shade staying as bright and un-beige on the skin as it is in the palette. With a formula that’s seamlessly sheer and unabashedly buildable, what do you get? A look that says Très Cheek.
In stores in the UK from April 5th.
Powder Blush (£17.50 / €21.50 / $20.00 / C$24.00)
- Pink Tea - Neutral beige pink (satin)
- Immortal Flower - Bright peach (satin)
- Full of Joy - Lavender (frost)
Powder Blush ( £17.50 / €21.50 / $20.00 / C$24.00)
- Lovecloud - Bright mid-tone pink (satin)
- Modern Mandarin - Red-orange (satin)
- Peony Petal - Bright blue pink (satin)
These are perfect spring blush shades, there may not be anything new about the colours but they're just a great selection. I'd wear them all! not together of course that would be nay chic.
(Images courtesy of M.A.C Cosmetics)